Vai al contenuto
PLC Forum

Logo 8 First Start

logoenthu

Messaggi consigliati

Hi i bought a brand new 6ed1052-1md00-0ba8 (Logo 8) PLC and want to get a safe first start

I am a complete newbe to PLCs so i have some confusion about connections and wiring.

by reading the manual i made the following schematic,

schematic_zpsy5ukrqg4.png

but i want to ask that,

i have marked the points below with the same number encircled red in the above image

1. i found i have to connect "Ground" near the RJ45 ethernet port, now my confusion is that I am using a DC power supply with only two pins + and - so should i connect this "Ground" to the - (negative) wire of my supply, clearly i mean that i short this "Ground" and "M' of the logo 8 ------- is it OK

2. the second confusion is that I could not find the current limit of inputs of logo whether i connect fuse (750mA,250 V or what value) to each input I1, I2 ... I8 that i use along with on main supply L+ 

3. should i use a fuse for o/p relay contacts for their protection

pls reply soon I am curious to use my PLC

thanks in advance

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

The pattern that you have made is fine, unless you are using as a load led the R 10k otherwise not needed, while for protection inputs are already protect evironmentals not need anything, bye

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

lots of thanks for reply

that means i don't need anything (fuse or resister) for switches attached to inputs I1, I2,.... only fuse at L+ is needed ---------- am i right?

and also i can connect the "Ground" near the RJ45 ethernet port ( numbered encircled 1 ) to the negative terminal of my 12V 1A dc adaptor ------ am i right?

pls answer above two questions clearly, that will clear my confusions completely and then i will give my plc a safe first start

thanks in advance

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Means rj45's ground terminal i should not connect to negative of 12 v adaptor?, then to where i should connect it or leave floating, pls tell clearly, i m a newbe

Tha nks

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi pls dont mind asking again and again, but with dc adaptor i have no option of ground, only positive and negative terminals are there, so how i connect the ground of my plc, or leaving unconnected is no problem?

Pls reply soon

Thanos

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti