Vai al contenuto
PLC Forum

No calls/SMS via Nexus

oldman943

Messaggi consigliati

Ciao,

my Italian is sadly not good enough, but this forum seems to be the best place to get . - nad using google translate it already helped a lot 😉

I have an issue with my Nexus which I can't resolve. I recently installed a new Nexus and I'm able to configure it, but don't get any calls / SMS in case of alarms. I can send commands via SMS and also get confirmation back and the commands are executed - nut no notifications on events. I've tried all possible configurations, but can't get it to work.

If I configure a periodic event to test the Nexus using Timer 1 I also don't get any calls.

Would be greatful if you guys can gelp me!

Grazie!

my configuration looks like the following

image.png.ddc64aeb1d9e17b111c8413b989199b3.png

image.png.3c9aee07a7613245cdddd8ed5718c84c.png

image.thumb.png.a32f2e73d765ca39d18e318ea5cda09e.png

image.png.ff6cc77166d94e3134ed3d3c469b2713.png

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

I'm using the translator.
In the Nexus tab of Alert Events, you enabled texting but didn't select the type of text message to send.
If you want to send the automatic text (as is the event text) you need to select "Automatic sms".
If you want to send a custom text message, in sms number, you need to select the number of the text message where you recorded the message.
One of the two must be activated.

(Sto usando il traduttore.
Nel tab Nexus degli eventi d'Allarme, hai abilitato l'invio di sms ma non hai selezionato il tipo di sms da inviare.
Se vuoi inviare il testo automatico (come è il testo dell'evento) devi selezionare "Automatic sms".
Se vuoi inviare un sms personalizzato, in sms number, devi selezionare il numero dell'sms in cui hai registrato il messaggio.
Uno dei due deve essere attivato.)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

As for voice messages, you must in the alarm events, enable custom or default recorded messages.

1476859764_Messvocali-Annotazione2020-01-06214854.jpg.73b5742e332fb00e53e17bb7cb955cdc.jpg

(Per quanto riguarda i messaggi vocali, devi negli eventi d'allarme, attivare i messaggi registrati personalizzati o di default.)

Modificato: da Panter
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Thanks for fast reply!

I have both correctly set I think - these are my settings

image.png.218eab368f599a57b4cb874fdbaea96b.png

image.png.97e82bf6bc02829165a9e933016fa9d1.png

It is still not working.

I did forget to mention that I have nothing connected to PSTN - just the Nexus and I also have the issue that the yellow warning LED on the Alien is blinking. The only thing I see in the user logs is a Tel line down in the faults log. The only way I have been able to get rid of this fault is by connecting PSTN to + and GND. Even by doing so the yellow LED keeps blinking though the log shows no faults. All zones are shown correctly in Standby and none of them is in Test or Inhibited.

Really running out of ideas .....

Grazie 

Michael

Modificato: da oldman943
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Nella scheda Telefono, hai selezionato il canale Nexus per ogni utente telefonico? Il Canale è presente solo nella scheda di ogni utente.

Nota: il codice Utente identificativo serve solo per gli istituti di vigilanza

( On the Phone tab, did you select the Nexus channel for each phone user? The Channel is present only in each user's tab.

Note: The Identification User code (Account code) is only for supervisory institutions )

Modificato: da Panter
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

In the keyboard user menu, the communicator is enabled ? (if disabled, the yellow triangle must flash.)
The other settings are correct, so check for voice mail playback and that text sms 1 in the nexux is stored. Sends the entire schedule for security.
Based on what I see, I can't tell you anything but a stupid thing: is there credit in the sim?

( Nel menu utente della tastiera, il comunicatore è abilitato ? (se è disabilitato deve lampeggiare il triangolo giallo).
Le altre abilitazioni sono corrette, quindi controlla la riproduzione dei messaggi vocali e che il testo sms 1 nel nexux sia memorizzato. Invia l'intera programmazione per sicurezza.
Sulla base di ciò che vedo, non posso dirti altro se non una cosa stupida: c'è credito nella sim? 😉 )

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

You are a rock star! The dialler in the user menu hasn't been enabled and hence also the yellow flashing - I didn't see this documented in any manual .... stupid me 🙂

Now it all works perfectly well!

MILLE GRAZIE!!!!!

Michael 

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti