Vai al contenuto
PLC Forum

Robot Dyson 360 eye non ricarica batteria

michpao

Messaggi consigliati

Buongiorno a tutti, 

cercando non ho trovato indicazioni, ma visto che questo robot costa parecchio vorrei capire perché non da nessun segno di vita.

Quando lo metto in carica nella base, non si ricarica, nonostante la tensione arrivi....

Purtroppo questo non ha il connettore per la ricarica diretta, perciò non capisco se la base non gli passa l’energia o c’è qualcosa nell’apparecchio?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 months later...

The Dyson 360 Eye will vacuum for approximately 44 minutes and then returns to the charging station. It will restart at the point it left off once it's fully charged. The charging process takes approximately 2.5 hours. I've found that the 360 Eye has become more efficient as time has passed. What I mean is that the area it covers on the first charge today is larger than the area it covered on one charge in the past. Seems like it's learning. The battery is lithium. I don't know if it can be replaced by the user. I'm sure that's not a question I'm going to have to answer for many years.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

great spot, hwillson, and I hope you are true in your idea "I'm sure that's not a question...".

First of all, michpao is speaking about a production defect into the battery back.

Then, this is a very old discussion, you should open a new discussion, according the site rules.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Alessio Menditto locked this discussione
Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa alle risposte.
  • Crea nuovo/a...