Vai al contenuto
PLC Forum

Contollo di un motore usando a Joystick Industriale

gordi777

Messaggi consigliati

Bounasera

In one of my applications, i have to use an industrial joystick in combination with an inverter, in order to control the direction and the speed of a motor.

The output voltage of this joystick is 0-100% of the input voltage.  At the middle position, the output is 50% of the input voltage.

I have also 2 N/O output signals from the joystick which indicate the direction (+y or -y).

My questions are the fIllowing.

If I apply input voltage 0-10 V (zero and plus 10). At the middle position of the joystick, I will have 5 V. At the negative direction I will have 5 to 0 volts (and one digital signal ON) and at the position direction I will have 5 to 10 V (and another digital signal on).

If I apply input voltage -10-10 V (minus 10 and plus 10 ). At the middle position of the joystick, I will have 0 V. At the negative direction I will have 0 to -10 volts (and one digital signal ON) and at the positive direction I will have 0 to 10 V (and another digital signal on).

Is it possible to use one of the above functions in order to change the setpoint of the speed of the inverter?

If not, do you have any other suggestions of joysticks or inverters for our application?

Gracie

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Questo è un forum Italiano dove la lingua ufficiale è la lingua italiana.

Nelle tue precedenti discussioni hai sempre fatto uso della lingua italiana.

Se vuoi avere delle risposte usa la lingua italiana.

Se, per motivi tuoi, ti vuoi dilettare ad usare la lingua inglese, devi usare la sezione del forum in lingua inglese.

Inoltre ik regolamento vieta espressamente di aprire più disussioni sul medesimo argomento.

Tu hai anche aperto 2 discussioni simili, entrambe con titolo in lingua italiana e testo in lingua inglese, chissà per quale ragione. (forse sarà il caldo agostano?:))

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• Livio Orsini locked this discussione
Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa alle risposte.
  • Crea nuovo/a...