Vai al contenuto
PLC Forum

Liebherr 1466 freezer sensor replacement

Yuriy Skvortsov

Messaggi consigliati

Yuriy Skvortsov

Hi guys!

I've just found the topic 

And I have exactly the same problem as discussed there: I need to replace the sensor in the GP 1466  freezer. There were links to the scans of Liebherr instructions that went with the sensor replacement kit. Unfortunately, those images are not available anymore. And I desperately need them. Do any of you have those instructions? Or maybe someone knows a (secret?) place where I could download them? I have already searched half of internet for those.

Thanks in advance!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Il codice del sensore (600) che bisogna sostituire è: 959042300

2139B0CD-3B47-48B4-82D4-76086A156B73.jpeg

I fogli istruzioni  sono questi

8149EE66-C942-4BE8-8A5D-D5A9C1A81C5C.jpeg

4158B955-78AF-4BB2-9554-0FC4CAFD9C1C.jpeg

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Yuriy Skvortsov

Hi!

Thank you so much for the scans from the instruction! This is really helpful!

Still I'm not 100% sure if I'm getting the location right. I'm attaching a photo of what my freezer looks like inside and what I suppose the location may be.

internals_annotated.thumb.jpg.b94b4dc7b20c3c841df65c74b503b554.jpg

What I see in the instructions looks to me like a (rectangular) location (1) to the left from the upper shelf support. But on the Liebherr scheme they make it look somewhere in the lower right corner (2).

I still suppose that the location (1) is the proper one, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Google translation:

CIAO!

Grazie mille per le scansioni dalle istruzioni! Questo è davvero utile!

Tuttavia non sono sicuro al 100% di aver individuato correttamente la posizione. Allego una foto di come appare l'interno del mio congelatore e di quale suppongo possa essere la posizione.

Ciò che vedo nelle istruzioni mi sembra una posizione (rettangolare) (1) a sinistra del supporto del ripiano superiore. Ma nello schema Liebherr lo fanno apparire da qualche parte nell'angolo in basso a destra (2).

Suppongo ancora che la posizione (1) sia quella corretta, ma per favore correggimi se sbaglio.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Stefano Dalmo

Hi ! 
yes , from the pictures  location 1  is esact   .

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Yuriy Skvortsov

Thank you guys so much!

Oh, on closer inspection I've found that there is actually a mark line around that place. Have no idea, how I could not see it before.

Photo30_03.24181647.thumb.jpg.79a881d643a82b5db24b9126a8b34a2a.jpg

I've ended up using cheap 10K NTC thermistor https://smorenberg.com/product/ntc-10-k/ and it looks like it works. The calibration is somewhat off of course, the sensitivity is higher than the original, but I think that I can level it out a bit by connecting a 1M trimming potentiometer in parallel.

Photo30_03.24190131.thumb.jpg.890125b8fe84766b4fbd1163c23b6a3a.jpg

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Stefano Dalmo

Ok perfect !👍
so you didn't buy the modification kit?

Modificato: da Stefano Dalmo
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Yuriy Skvortsov
Inserita: (modificato)

No, I was already too much disappointed buying this used freezer for 160€ only to find out that it did not work properly (the compressor just worked and worked until -25..-35 was reached, while the indicator showed only -3). So spending even more for the modification kit (without any guarantee that it will work) was kind of already too much. And while debugging this problem I have also found out that the 0.68uF capacitor in the power supply of the thermostat was out of spec (only 0.15uF), so I had to fix that too. But now it seems to do the job. Even if it shows -20 while it is -15 inside, I can live with that :) And also the nice guy that sold me the appliance has returned half the price this morning, so now I'm finally happy with the deal.

Modificato: da Yuriy Skvortsov
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Yuriy Skvortsov

In case someone wants to try using the off-the-shelf thermistor as I did, then I may get one advice: put stripes of thermo-glue under the heat-shrink tubes to create a good seal.

Photo30_03.24191227.thumb.jpg.8bcf96bb415b969b0f7ac4235fe82802.jpg

Also I did not see a need to place the sensor outside of the opening, but rather placed it under the original piece.

Photo30_03.24193806.thumb.jpg.cc995651970a051be548a6b53675da46.jpg

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti