Vai al contenuto
PLC Forum

Bompani Mediterranea programs

Gabriela1960

Messaggi consigliati

Good morning, I was wondering if you could . me with an explanation of the programs of this washing machine. I understand it is an older model, unfortunately there is no manual anymore.

thank you for your kind support 

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

2 ore fa, Gabriela1960 scrisse:

Good morning, I was wondering if you could . me with an explanation of the programs of this washing machine. I understand it is an older model, unfortunately there is no manual anymore.

thank you for your kind support 

Hi,

"Mediterranea" is a family of Bompiani's washing machine. What's your model code?

Bye.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Energetic programs (for cottons or resistant textiles)

1: Biological wash at 40°C with prewash - intensive washing at 90°C - 3 rinses with intermediate centrifuges - 1 rinsing with fabric softener - Long spin

2: Pre-wash at 35°C - intensive washing at 90°C - 3 rinses with intermediate centrifuges - 1 rinse with fabric softener - Long spin

3: Intensive 90°C wash - 3 rinses with intermediate centrifuges - 1 rinse with fabric softener - Long spin

4: Intensive 60C° wash - 3 rinses with intermediate centrifuges - 1 rinse with fabric softener - Long spin

5: 40°C intensive washing - 3 rinses with intermediate centrifuges - 1 rinsing with fabric softener- Long spin

6: 3 rinses with intermediate centrifuges - 1 rinsing with fabric softener- Long spin

7: 1 rinse with fabric softener - Long spin

8: Long spin

Stop

Delicate programs

9: Pre-wash at 35°C - delicate wash at 60C° - 2 delicate rinses - 1 rinse with fabric softener - Short spin

10: Gentle wash at 60°C - 2 gentle rinses - 1 rinse with fabric softener - Short spin

11: Delicate wash or 40°C - 2 gentle rinses - 1 rinse with fabric softener - Short spin

12: Very delicate wash at 35°C (for wool) - 2 delicate rinses - 1 rinse with fabric softener - Short spin

13: Extremely gentle rapid cold wash - 2 gentle rinses - 1 rinse with fabric softener - Short spin

14: 2 gentle rinses - 1 rinse with fabric softener - short spin

15: 1 rinse with fabric softener - Short spin

16: Short spin

Stop

** the wash temperature is the maximum temperature you can choose for the program. For example, with the program 1 you can choose from "0°C" or cold (obviously the water temperature) to 90°C. With the program 5 you can choose only from cold-40°C, if you set... for example 70°C, the machine will reach the maximum temperature for the cicle, 40°C

The left button excludes heating, ie allows you to perform all the cold cycles.

The right button excludes the spin cycle in all cycles.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

21 minuti fa, perryfranz18 scrisse:

you're welcome :)

...it's a international forum!

Modificato: da Ganimede77
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

il 24/4/2019 at 19:16 , perryfranz18 scrisse:

The left button excludes heating, ie allows you to perform all the cold cycles.

No. ;)

il 24/4/2019 at 19:16 , perryfranz18 scrisse:

2 delicate rinses

3. ;)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 1 year later...

Hello, could someone post programs for washing machine Bompani Bo 02120? I googled for a manual but couldn't find any info. I guess it's because it's too old model. 

Thank you in advance

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi, you should open a new thread (as regulation)
anyway, the program are substantially the same... if you post a picture of the machine (and the dashboard) in your thread is better :)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Alessio Menditto
18 minuti fa, perryfranz18 ha scritto:

Hi, you should open a new thread (as regulation)

Of course, the pen is on the table.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa alle risposte.
  • Crea nuovo/a...