Vai al contenuto
PLC Forum

Inno-Hit translation ih 1594 - si audio no video

amennone

Messaggi consigliati

Fulvio Persano+20/11/2010, 18:55--> (Fulvio Persano @ 20/11/2010, 18:55)

Hi Fulvio,

Thanks for that, but perhaps I'm going blind - its the same as the .pdf I downloaded before from the PLC Forum Download section, yet I still can not find the full diagram from which your low resolution clip came from.

Any chance you could check it out & tell me where its gone wrong?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Riccardo Ottaviucci+20/11/2010, 19:56--> (Riccardo Ottaviucci @ 20/11/2010, 19:56)

Hi Riccardo,

Thanks for the link. I successfully downloaded the .ZIP file & it contains lots more info than the previous .PDF!

Unfortunately, I still can not find the circuit diagram that Fulvio posted some time ago in this thread. I have searched each diagram in the .ZIP file, yet it eludes me.

It should contain a 20-pin FAN7314 SM chip, yet I can find nothing to match it in the diagrams. Either I'm going blind, stupid, mad or all three! wallbash.gif

Could you or Fulvio please double-check where he got the diagram from in his posting on 29/01/2009 & point it out to me clearly? Which diagram; which page in which .PDF? senzasperanza.gif

Thanks for your patience.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Riccardo Ottaviucci

Hi Graham

i dont try to find Fulvio's post of january 2009.

Pls ,link me it.

I have examined all schematics that I sent you yesterday,but the only 20 pins SMD IC found are IC101 and IC300 senzasperanza.gif

Are you sure that Fulvio's post was referring 17MB01 chassis?

I hope that Fulvio will help you about it.

Have a good Sunday wink.gif

Modificato: da Riccardo Ottaviucci
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Riccardo Ottaviucci+21/11/2010, 06:58--> (Riccardo Ottaviucci @ 21/11/2010, 06:58)

Hi Riccardo,

Fulvio's post is earlier in this thread. I referred to it at the start of my inquiry in my 1st posting here.

Anyway, I hope either of you can . - or anyone else for that matter.

P.S. Thanks, & you also have a good Sunday! smile.gif

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Riccardo Ottaviucci

HI Graham

sorry for misunderstanding worthy.gif

I have just found the post.

It refers to a backlight inverter schematic diagram,normally not included in any Service manual.

I have tried to find it but I haven't still found it.

I hope Fulvio read this message and upload the diagram. wink.gif

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Fulvio Persano+21/11/2010, 15:28--> (Fulvio Persano @ 21/11/2010, 15:28)

Hi Fulvio & Riccardo,

Its clear to me that three of the contributors to this thread (amennone, ame301184 & danielepp82) have the same problem with the same power-supply circuit board that I have - namely the Vestel 17IPS01-2.

Scoccy89 refers to C306 and the resistor next to it. I am not sure if he is talking about the same circuit: on mine the C306 is a tiny SM ceramic capacitor, & the adjacent resistor is R320 & of 1K in value. The circuit is balanced, and associated with the other side of the transformer secondary there is a corresponding ceramic capacitor C313 & 1K resistor R323, yet no mention has been made of these also needing replacing. blink.gif

Fulvio, because you have mentioned a couple of times to replace the capacitor with an electrolytic, I wonder are we are talking of the same capacitor?

The best . would be to refer to the full circuit diagram from which the low-resolution clip came (the clip you posted on 29/01/2009). I think I have tracked this diagram down as coming from http://www.fairchildsemi.com/ds/FA%2FFAN7314.pdf cool.gif

Although the component reference numbers are not the same as those mentioned by amennone etc., could you possibly use this diagram to specify which capacitor you consider should be replaced?

Thanks very much, & I hope you can oblige.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi Graham.

GrahamJAT+22/11/2010, 02:28--> (GrahamJAT @ 22/11/2010, 02:28)

Because it is a recurring failures, solved by replacing the capacitor C 306 and shorting pins 4 and 6 of the integrated SMD (FAN 7314).

smile.gif

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Riccardo Ottaviucci+22/11/2010, 06:43--> (Riccardo Ottaviucci @ 22/11/2010, 06:43)

Hi Riccardo & everyone,

Yes, I'm sure the inverter is the Vestel 17IPS01-2, which several other posts here allude to.

However, for reasons I stated in my last post, I think it is much less confusing to refer to the components that need replacing by using the circuit diagram (Americans use the term 'schematic') referred to in that post, namely http://www.fairchildsemi.com/ds/FA%2FFAN7314.pdf which I am sure Fulvio's clip came from.

For the 17IPS01-2, capacitor C306 (that Fulvio, munes etc refer to) would then become either C14, C15, C29 or C30 in that circuit diagram (it shows a 4-CCFL arrangement).

If I am wrong & what I have just written is not correct, then please can someone refer to that circuit diagram to specify which capacitor should be replaced.

Thanks very much for your patience & time.

Modificato: da GrahamJAT
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Riccardo Ottaviucci

according Munes and Fulvio C306 doesn't correspond to C14-15-29-30,even if all capacitors are in the secondary side of TX.

C306 is a typical fault of that Inno-Hit chassis,but your diagram seems different.

Anyway you can change it and test senzasperanza.gif

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Fulvio Persano+23/11/2010, 07:51--> (Fulvio Persano @ 23/11/2010, 07:51)

Thanks for that Word document, Fulvio. Very helpful. smile.gif

So, it appears that C306 is indeed one of the capacitors I mentioned, but C313 is also to be replaced (as I thought).

This gives me confidence to proceed, knowing I have the correct circuit references.

One point to note, though: at the end of paragraph '2' in the Word document, 'IC104' should actully read 'IC804'.

Thanks very much lads!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti